socialtisers Ads

donderdag 7 oktober 2010

Which social network should you join? And how many?


There are many social network and there are launched new ones frequently. They have all in common that they are great for makking connections and to advertise your business. However there are big diffrences in the costs; although most of them are free to join, most extra feautures cost money (either purchase credits or upgrade). Some are very easy to use, others are more difficult. So which one to choose depends on your personal preference and the money you are prepared to spend.


With the technology of today sharing content is easy, also between social networks and blogs. If you do share posts between your social networks my advice is not to post an article an every network (unless you rewrite and refrase it). I am certainly not a SEO expert but I do know that Google likes unique content opposite to copy that is already posted on milions of sites.


In the other posts in this category I am going to share my personal opinion of networks and blogs I use myself. Plus some tips how to make money with them and tips to get followers.


My personal favorit at this moment is APSense





I hope you liked this post. If you do please subscibe (upper right corner) to my blog to receive information about programs I can recommend but also tips and tricks in general about many aspects from on-line marketing.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten