socialtisers Ads

zaterdag 13 november 2010

Hi Stranger! I want you to join my business and please upgrade! - Blog on APSense

Hi Stranger! I want you to join my business and please upgrade!

Posted Date: 2010-11-10 16:30, Pageview: 137
Tags: profilemarketingservicefirestormpersonal brandingpromoting youonline presencewebmiep


Hi Stranger! 
I want you to join my business and please upgrade! I do not tell you what my business is about, only that you can earn money. Of course the best is to upgrade! 
http:/anunclickablelink.com

Think about it! Do you really expect this to work? Of course not.

Still this is the approach I see on many profiles, rev pages and blogs.

Many members join, paste their opportunity on their profile and spend a lot of credits on credit campaigns. And then wonder why few join and why the few that joined (mostly only to earn credits) do nothing.

This does not work in real life and it does not work in online marketing either. 

When you are new on a social network give people the time to get to know you. Be helpful by giving tips on issues you know something about. At least you should know enough about the products/services you advertise to answer questions. 

When you want to learn marketing the right way, when you are willing to learn and to do your share, you should check out T.E.A.M. Firestorm. You can earn with multiple income streams. We give you support and guidance  and you will to skills to choose good opportunities. We also offer multiple ways to increase traffic and to promote your business. You will not be able to retire next year but you will build a steady residual income that will last! You can learn more on group TEAM Firestorm. 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten