socialtisers Ads

zondag 9 oktober 2011

Hi Folks, I am back!


I was long due that I updated my IBS Blog. I had planned to post at least 1 or 2 times every week. But much events came in between. Exciting ones though!



I became owner of a manual traffic exchange surf-bar-traffic. Lol i bought an existing one to safe time and to learn the settings in my own pace. Because I knew absolutely nothing about that. However a corrupted database forced me to start from scratch. On that occasion I decided to change lay-out and name.



It took my months to figure all out and to get it exactly as i wanted. well almost...I have plans. Of course a new TE needs lots of promotion to get it started. So I still need to surf a lot. How ever i use a traffic funneling system. On long term I don\'t have to surf much any more. There is a tutorial on this sytem in the surf-bar-traffic members area (you need to sign up for free to get access).



Right now SBT (surf-bar-traffic) is building a good reputation as a trusted Traffic Exchange. SBT has the same zero tolerance for scam as my favorite Business network Kooiii, you can read the Alexa reviews on surf-bar-traffic manual traffic exchange.



There are big changes ahead for Social Business network Kooiii. It is going to be a paid only network with the best package a business could wish for. At the moment Kooiii is closed for sign up in preparation to the switch to paid only.



If you are serious about building, promoting, learning a business, when you are sick of contacts on social media spamming you with useless copy/paste opportunities, when you are fed up with spam and scam, follow this blog and get first hand info on the new kooiii.



I am also thrilled about the JV bewteen SBT and the network ATM/PIB. I will write about that in a next post. There is a very special deal for surf-bar-traffic members. Can\'t wait huh? Ok check out this link.



That it for now, it is 2 PM in the Netherlands. Stay tuned and follow this blog! It will be anything other than copy/paste jobs. i promise!











I hope you liked this post. If you do please subscribe (upper right corner) to my blog to receive information about programs I can recommend but also tips and tricks in general about many aspects from on-line marketing.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten